The Comicon Challenge 2011 Part 2

I’ve been really busy this week finishing a number of projects up, but I did have some time to finish up my zbrush sculpt for the Comicon Challenge. Next is retopologizing the hi-res and UVing followed by lots and lots of baking.

Here is a test render using some basic settings in the BPR renderer. I made a number of changes including a half mask with straps so you can see her hair and ears, pouches, a holster, seams, stitches, extra canisters for her gun, and a revised bandolier and belt.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *